Doyen Britain Ltd respects your privacy and is committed to ensuring the security of your information.The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this site including:
Doyen Britian gathers three types of information:
We collect information from our users at several different points on the website - this is for customer service purposes. Doyen Britain will not disclose any individual user's name, address, e-mail address or telephone number without such user's prior consent, except to the extent necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or in legal proceedings where such information is relevant, or where a third-party service provider or consultant is providing a service or product to you, on our behalf. The service or product may be, for example: a training course, a web site evaluation or consultancy services you have ordered.
Doyen Britain Ltd is the sole owner of the personal information collected from this site. We will not sell or rent this information to others. However, we may disclose this information to third party consultants, companies or trainers, where they are a providing a service or product on our behalf, which you have ordered.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletters, we ask for contact information such as name and email address. Your information is not shared with third-parties.
Competitions and Surveys
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose any information requested. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and delivery address) which will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the functionality of the site.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the user. Users may opt out of various mailing lists that we provide by responding to the list with an unsubscribe request.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information. Your information is protected both online and off-line. If you have any questions about the security at our website, please contact us
Cookies and Logs
If you are concerned about cookies, most browsers permit individuals to decline cookies. In most cases, a visitor may refuse a cookie and still fully navigate our Web sites.
In order to properly manage our Web site we may anonymously log information on our operational systems, and identify categories of visitors by items such as domains and browser types. These statistics are reported in the aggregate to our webmasters. This is to ensure that our Web site presents the best web experience for visitors and is an effective information resource.
It is Doyen Britain policy only to disclose information to third parties under the following circumstances:
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Doyen Britain is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these third party sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
Notification of Changes
Access and Updating Personal Information
Each visitor has the right of access to personal data they have submitted through the Web sites to Doyen Britain.
If there are changes to your personal information or you wish to view your personal information, please contact us
When personally identifiable information is retained, Doyen Britain assumes responsibility for keeping an accurate record of the information once a visitor has submitted and verified the data. Doyen Britain does not assume responsibility for verifying the ongoing accuracy of the content of personal information. When practically possible, if Doyen Britain is informed that any personal data collected through a Web site is no longer accurate, Doyen Britain will make appropriate corrections based on the updated information provided by the authenticated visitor.
1) You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms & Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Doyen Britain. Neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Doyen Britain.
2) Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Echo E-Business nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUTWARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Doyen Britain also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
3) Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Doyen Britain Ltd. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms & Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate Copyright Laws, Trademark Laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6) The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, including "learnebusiness.com" are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Doyen Britain Ltd and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Doyen Britain Ltd or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Doyen Britain Ltd will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7) Doyen Britain Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site, Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8) Doyen Britain Ltd may at any time revise these Terms & Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms & Conditions
9) All Copyright in the web site, domain name, web site content and design, goodwill and products are owned by Doyen Britain Ltd. All Rights Reserved